Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join one of their ‘outstanding’ primary schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. The school requires an experienced or newly qualified Reception / EYFS Teacher for September 2018. The right candidate can expect to join a supportive, reflective community which places students’ learning and wellbeing first.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
- Open to an NQT or experienced teacher
- Assistance from an excellent Nursery Nurse in the class at all times
- Pay is according to Main Pay Scale – starting from £29,000
About the School
- Popular, over-subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- You will be joining a friendly and supportive school team that collaborate closely
- Well-resourced learning school with a vibrant atmosphere
- Effective programme and support in place for all newly qualified teachers
- Opportunities for continued professional development available
- Students behaviour is excellent
- Within walking distance from the school’s closest station and parking available
In order to be considered for this Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a commitment to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be an outstanding and enthusiastic practitioner
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Previous experience teaching in a UK-based classroom (KS2 teaching experience is preferable)
- Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ42840.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.