We are MA KINDY an international implementing a full immersion program school in the beautiful French Reunion Island. We offer an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Reception/Year 1 Teacher within our team to develop our school.
This is a full time role 35h/week to deliver excellent teaching and learning to the Primies, maintaining accurate records of children’s attainment and progress.
This classroom is an important
Your role is to
• motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experiences
• prepare teaching materials/lessons according the planning
• provide care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
• assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
• develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
• encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
• help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• work with others, including teaching assistants as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
• share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
• observe, assess and record each child's progress
• ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the school
• keep update parents with children's activitieson our online portofolio
• Adapt your work over changing school planning
We would hope to work with someone who is:
A proven good or outstanding teacher with full and relevant Early Years Teaching qualification
Have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to lead, manage and inspire others
Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach the best of themselves
An effective, flexible creative and highly organised classroom teacher
Creative and able to make learning fun
Open to listen to others’ points of view
Have good behavior management skills
Committed to their own professional development
Able to develop positive partnerships with parents
Be competent using IT and social media
Charismatic and promotes the school to others
Able to respond to children's different needs
1 to 3 years
At least a bachelor of education (not from an open university)
Montessori training whould be a plus
14 000€ - 18 000€ a year
Depending on experience and qualification
Reunion Island (France)
To apply or more information
Please contact Mrs Jade Amalou by mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
About the school: https://www.makindy.com/
About the island: https://en.reunion.fr
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 4 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, M. Ed, PGCE or PGDE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
- References, Medical check, Criminal background check
- Over 23 and below 60 years of age
Reunion Island (FR)
- Mainstream school
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 6 years