Receptionist / Admin Assistant
36 hours per week, Term Time only + 5 training days
£17,036 - £17,432 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, Scale 3
Location: Hillingdon, Middlesex
Work Pattern: 8.30am – 4.15pm Monday-Thursday and 8.30am – 4.00pm on Friday
Start Date: As soon as possible
Meadow High School is a special needs school which provides education for secondary aged students aged 11-19 years with complex and moderate learning difficulties, including challenging behaviour and autism.
The admin team are an essential part of the staff team and will come into contact with pupils on a daily basis. We are seeking to appoint a full time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant with excellent communication and administrative skills to support the school reception.
Applicants MUST have:
- Experience of working in a school environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Docs;
- Maths and English Qualification A-C or equivalent;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner;
- The ability to work using your own initiative and prioritise workload;
- Computer literate: good use of internet / email;
- The ability to be a team player;
- Good organisational skills;
- A positive attitude;
- Knowledge of SIMs (desirable).
CLOSING DATE: 15 October 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 18 October 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.