Salary – £19,000 - £22,500 (Dependent on experience)
Start date – 28th August 2019
Work Pattern – 37.5 hours (9.00am – 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break)
Contract – Permanent, Term Time Only, plus 1 week
Location – Mossbourne Parkside Academy, Sigdon Road, Hackney, E8 1AS
Interview dates – ASAP
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents;
- Willing to play as part of a team and go the extra mile to up keep the Mossbourne values;
- Committed to the safeguarding of students;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach;
- Professional manner at all times;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SIMS
- Have innovative strategies and experience of improving attendance and punctuality, with a focus on students at risk of poor attendance and punctuality;
- Capability of measuring and raising attendance and punctuality levels within the Academy.
If you are passionate about innovative education, have a commitment to personal excellence and are ready for a new challenge, we welcome your application.
To apply for this role, please follow the link to our website and complete our online application form - www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
“The Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.”