We are seeking a Receptionist and Administrative Assistant to join our team at the Danes Educational Trust on the Herts/Bucks border. The post will be based at Croxley Danes School, temporarily housed on Tolpits Lane, Rickmansworth before moving to the school’s permanent location on Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green.
We would like you to have:
- Experience of working in an office environment in an administrative role preferably within a school environment where a knowledge of safeguarding has been gained
- Experience of ICT (Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook), knowledge of SIMS database would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, including English and Maths GCSE at grades A* to C
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to communicate on all levels on the telephone, in person and in written communication with a range of stake-holders
- Ability to understand the needs of students, visitors and staff.
We can offer:
- A permanent contract of 37 hours per week, Term Time plus INSET days and 2 weeks holiday working
- A positive working environment within a brand new school setting developed by St Clement Danes, an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
- The opportunity to be part of an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- The opportunity to contribute to the education of the first, second and subsequent cohorts of students in a brand new school at an exciting stage in its development
Croxley Danes School is a new, all-ability, co-educational state secondary school serving South West Hertfordshire. It opened in September 2017 and is already provides a high quality education to its first cohort of Year 7 students. It will eventually grow to over 1200 students aged 11-18 at a designated permanent site on land at the bottom of Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green. Croxley Danes School is addressing a substantial shortfall in secondary places for 2017 and beyond and is fast becoming the first-choice school for the surrounding area. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and a support staff application form can be downloaded from the links below
- Use the Quick Apply button by 10am on Thursday, 21st June 2018
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
E-mail: Recruitment@stclementdanes.herts.sch.uk Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169