This post will be based at Dixons Trinity Academy.
Exceptional school at the heart of Bradford.
Ofsted Outstanding in every criteria.
Dixons Trinity Academy, Bradford, opened with 112 Year 7 students on 4 September 2012 and has now risen to its full capacity of 560 students (Year 7 to 11). We have created an impressive culture of success through the operation of strict routines and protocols, an unwavering focus on results and by offering the very best teaching and support.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate in the role of Receptionist to cover maternity leave. This role is not a typical Receptionist role as you will be required to be the eyes and ears of a fast paced environment. The safeguarding of our students is of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate will be a confident administrator who is able to multi-task and provide a high quality service to families and other visitors to the school.
The right candidate should possess:
· a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our students
· a proven ability to work on their own initiative
· excellent communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
· the ability to use relevant technology / equipment
· alignment to a can-do culture
· commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
· Above all, we are looking for someone who will be totally aligned to our values of hard work, trust and fairness and completely committed to our mission: the academy will ensure that all students succeed at university (or a real alternative), thrive in a top job and have a great life.
www.dixonsta.com, or call the school on 01274 424350 and speak to Gaynor Hellewell, Reception and Administration Manager, to discuss the role further.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the academy.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form, job description and person specification can be found on our website: www.dixonsta.com/join/jobs.