Are you a receptionist looking for the opportunity to work in an educational setting and to develop essential skills through our Continuous Professional Development programme?
Capital City Academy is seeking to appoint a part-time Receptionist to join our team for our busy front of house reception where you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the school. Experience of working with young people is an advantage but is not essential. Good communication and organisational skills are a must with the ability to prioritise workload and be able to multitask. The successful candidate will also be enthusiastic and reliable, reflective and innovative and will share the school’s vision and the belief that Capital City Academy will provide an exceptional environment to promote a passion for learning and discovery, enabling all learners to succeed. This is a part time, (either 2 or 3 days per week including Thursdays and Fridays) term time only position.
You will be:
- an inspirational individual, with the ability to provide an outstanding service to our visitors
- enthusiastic about working with young people and ensuring they are given opportunities to succeed
- proactive and able to show initiative
- a good communicator, with outstanding organisational skills
- committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a school environment with term time only hours
- The opportunity to progress with training supported by the academy
- Excellent CPD provision and a school that values wellbeing
- Inner London pay scales
- An area well served by public transport, plus ample car parking on site
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like to apply for this position, please email your completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications to be received by the closing date of midday on Monday 1st March 2021 - interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Capital City Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years