We are seeking to recruit a positive, pro-active and self-starting individual to join our school team.
Applicants must possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills as well as a willingness to take on a variety of tasks as per below.
- Excellent people skills – confident & friendly with a good awareness of customer care
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident with IT and basic office software packages – will need to be able to use Word, Excel & Powerpoint at a basic level
- Reliable and flexible with ways of working
- Able to show initiative and provide attention to time critical duties
To provide customer support and administration services for Cumnor House School. The receptionist will manage the reception area, ensuring all visitors, contractors etc. are greeted professionally and that the necessary security and safety procedures are followed. They will ensure that telephones are answered promptly and general queries dealt with professionally and promptly as well as managing all internal and external post and deliveries in a prompt and efficient manner.