RECEPTIONIST (PART TIME)
ST CLEMENT DANES SCHOOL
Pay Range: H3 Point 5: £19,312 + £898 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual Salary including fringe allowance: £11,007.19 per annum
Work Pattern: 22.5 hours per week
Wednesday to Friday - 8:00 to 4:00 with 30 minutes’ unpaid lunch break
Weeks Worked: Term Time plus 6 days’ holiday working (+ 3 INSET days)
Start Date: 7th June 2021 (or as soon as possible)
We are seeking a Receptionist to provide reception services to the school.
We would like you to have:
• Experience of working in a school
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Knowledge of IT systems, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
• Knowledge of school procedures
• Understanding of the needs of the students, visitors and staff
• A natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from this or the school website
• Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 9:00am on Monday 24th May 2021. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
• Interview date: Thursday 27th May 2021
Website: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
St Clement Danes School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Thank you for your interest in St Clement Danes School.
St Clement Danes is an oversubscribed, highly regarded school situated in Chorleywood on the border between Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. With over 1000 applicants for 240 places annu...