Inspire their remarkable with us
Hours – 46 hours split over a 2 week rota (working alternative weekends)
Please see attached hours required
Sir Herbert Leon Academy, sponsored by the Academies Enterprise Trust is located in Bletchley. It is the main secondary school for East and South Bletchley, Fenny Stratford, Water Eaton and Lakes Estate. It is one of the few secondary schools in Milton Keynes to have an on-site, fully equipped Leisure Centre that serves our students as well as the local community.
As a receptionist you will have strong interpersonal and customer facing skills and become knowledgeable about our facility and the services we provide. You will ideally be able to demonstrate competency of working in an administrative role; capability in customer relations and basic computer skills are essential requirements to this post.
Providing support to the Duty Managers, Assistant Manager & Leisure Centre Manager in respect of block bookings special events and data inputting.
Specifically assist the Swimming Development Manager in respect of administration for the ‘Learn to Swim’ scheme.
If you share our vision and values then we would be very excited to hear from you.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This position is required to start as soon as possible.
Closing date: Friday 21 June 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.