Hours: 35 hours per week term time only. Monday- Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm
(½ hr unpaid lunch)
St Richard’s is a vibrant and caring school with a dedicated team who work hard to provide the best provision for the children and their families. In the OFSTED inspection of June 2012 and R E inspection of October 2012 the school was graded as outstanding.
The Governors are looking for a receptionist who will contribute to the busy admin team of this successful 2 form entry school.
The successful applicant will:-
- meet and greet parents, pupils and outside agencies
- respond to telephone, fax and e-mail enquiries
- possess excellent organisational, IT and communication skills
- ideally have knowledge of SIMs
- be able to work independently or as part of a team
- have a flexible approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- be willing to undertake first aid duties
The school welcomes visits from applicants - please ring to make an appointment.
Application forms, job description and person specification are available from the school or website. Completed applications should be returned to Mrs Marshall at the school
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 17th November 2017
Shortlisting: Friday 17th November 2017
Interview date: Friday 24th November 2017
St Richard’s R C
Longsight, M12 5TL
Tel: 0161 224 5552
Fax: 0161 248 6003