This is an exciting opportunity to join our closely knit office administrative team, sharing the workload of the admin team across the School. Although this is predominately a receptionist role, there may be opportunities to assist in providing Administrative, Academic and Admissions Support.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be required to share the workload of the School’s Office Administration Team. The duties are broadly in three main areas, and the below should be taken as an indication of the work needed in each of these areas. For a more in-depth idea of the duties associated with this role, please see the job description attached at the end of the candidate brief.
- Welcoming visitors to the school, ensuring visitors are well cared for and the visitor areas are well kept.
- Dealing with personal, telephone and email enquiries; taking and passing on accurate messages, being quick and efficient in transferring calls to the relevant colleagues and generally ensuring an efficient and friendly manner.
Administrative Support for Staff
- Providing administrative support for staff, including document preparation; photocopying; printing; information collection, coordination and distribution and report creating.
- Manage set up and arrangement for student events, for example: Parents Evenings, careers and further education events, start and end of term.
- Record information of those booking for Open events
- Dispatch prospectuses and other literature to prospective families
If you would like any further information at this stage, please feel free to telephone Lynne Berry, Senior Registrar, on the main school number 01865 688600
Applicants should submit a fully completed application form, along with a full CV and covering letter to HR@doverbroecks.com and a signed copy sent to:
333 Banbury Road
Applications will be processed on request. Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 17 October 2018