Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Required as soon as possible
Permanent, Full Time 37 hours per week, Term Time Only
We seek to appoint a well-organised and enthusiastic receptionist to join a supportive and highly regarded administration department.
This post would suit someone who can relate well to a wide range of people including staff, students, governors and parents and who enjoys resolving a high level of incoming queries effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for a person who is dynamic, articulate and also passionate about joining and becoming the face of our Academy which was judged GOOD by Ofsted in March 2017.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be resourceful and flexible in their approach to work
• Be able to prioritise workload
• Be a committed team player but also able to work on their own initiative
• Have the ability to build excellent rapport with all visitors to our Academy
• Be committed to Quarrydale Academy's ethos of high expectations.
We offer candidates the chance to work in a friendly, supportive community with happy, well-behaved students who enjoy learning. Our Academy is characterised by committed, capable staff who work collectively on behalf of students. The successful candidate will benefit from enhanced professional development opportunities through our bespoke CPD provision.
Joining our Academy also offers many personal benefits including:
• a subsidised pension scheme
• use of the Academy's sports facilities and gym
• close, convenient links to the M1 junction 28, Nottingham, Derby and Sheffield
• close access to the peak district, national park and popular historical sites
• a supportive environment in which your talents will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and other vetting procedures including the provision of two good references.
For application forms and further details please visit our website or contact Mrs Amanda Adamson (Headteacher’s Secretary) at email@example.com
If you think you could be a potential candidate for the role and you would like to discuss the vacancy or if you would like to arrange a visit to Quarrydale Academy please contact the Administration Manager Craig Wardle on 01623 554 178 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 5 January 2018
Interviews will be held on: to be confirmed