We are seeking to appoint an individual who is an experience Receptionist. You will need strong oral, written and numeracy skills to effectively meet the demands of this job and be committed to delivering high service standards.
36 Hours per week
Term Time plus 2 weeks
Duties will include:
- Efficiently and effectively running the school reception
- Maintaining the school admission process
- Maintaining records of pupil and staff on the school MIS System
- Maintaining the school operational and admissions website information
- Assist with first aid and record incidents
- Administer the school meals arrangements
- English and Maths GCSE grade A-C, or equivalent
- Previous experience of reception environments
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Reliable and Hard-working
- Highly IT proficient
We offer a superb opportunity for the right person to develop their skills in our ambitious school that will provide great support for our children with highly professional colleagues.
High View is a two form multi-cultural primary school. In our last Ofsted inspection the school was described “as committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share in this commitment”.
If so, come and join our friendly and supportive staff. Visits to the school are welcome. Please ring the school to arrange a visit.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact Rob Melia for any further details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to the school by email.
Closing Date: 09 July 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 12 July 2018
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
High View Primary School
St John’s Hill, SW11 2AA
Telephone: 020 72281710
Head teacher: Mrs Georgina Roberts