Vision For Education - Sheffield city centre
We are looking for a proactive, driven and hardworking individual to join our dedicated and supportive recruitment administration team.
Working in a fast-paced office, you will be required to efficiently process teacher and support staff applications in a timely manner. You will play a valuable part in the success of the company and your efforts will be recognised.T
he successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent telephone manner and enjoy phone work.
- Have an ability to build rapport.
- Use initiative to solve problems.
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have a good eye for detail and be able to work accurately and quickly.
- Be computer literate and have good written communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
What we offer
In return, you will work in a friendly and supportive environment.Starting salary is £14,500, which will increase to £15,000 once you have successfully completed your probation period.
Immediate start, however for the right candidate, we are happy to wait until they have served any notice period.
How to apply
Please apply via this website, making you provide an up-to-date CV and contact details.