Recruitment & HR Officer
Salary Scale SO1 – SO2 sp 29-34 : £28,358 - £32,644
(35 hours per week, all year round)
We are looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment & HR Officer to join our HR Department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- leading recruitment processes;
- preparing job descriptions, person specifications and advertisements for internal and external roles;
- posting of advertisements on internal and external sites;
- managing and maintaining the Single Central Record of appointments in accordance with safer recruitment legislation;
- co-ordinating interview days;
- completing all checks and administration for successful candidates;
- use of word processing and other software as appropriate
- assisting in the provision of HR support to the School
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment.
Applications from staff of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome.
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk) or contact the School.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Wednesday 23 May 2018
Interviews shall be held on Thursday 24 May 2018
Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.