MacKillop College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College aims to provide a learning and teaching model for 1100 students of striving for excellence, your personal best. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs.
We employ over 140 teaching and ancillaries staff. Our teaching staff have a reputation in our Diocese of highly successful HSC results and providing dynamic learning opportunities for our individual students to succeed.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position commencing 2020 school year, please note applications close Monday, 16th September 2019 at 9.00am.
Full Time Temporary Religious Education
Remuneration: NSW and ACT Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017
• Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. https://stagnesparish.org.au/
• Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed
• Applicants must be enthusiastic and be willing to work in a team and add value to our already dynamic teaching faculty
• Applicants must hold a current NSW Working with Children Check and NESA number identified in your cover letter and your Resume must include three listed referees.
• Applicants must register with the Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Office
Written applications should be emailed to:
Anne O’Brien, Principal
MacKillop College, Port Macquarie NSW
Receipt of applications will be acknowledged via email only after application closing date.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/