Inner London Area
Main pay range (£29,663 - £40,371)
Upper pay range (£44,488 - £49,356)
Required: April 2019
Temporary for a period of up to 12 months of maternity cover
There may be the possibility of the role being extended beyond the initial temporary end date in line with academy staffing requirements.
• Are you an enthusiastic teacher with experience of teaching KS5 RE?
• Are you passionate about teaching RE and able to ensure students make excellent progress?
• Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Hackney?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our happy and successful academy.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to teach RE from KS3 - KS5.
• Be a dynamic, career minded professional.
In return we offer:
• A rewarding role in an outstanding academy.
• The opportunity to progress your career.
• Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations.
• Comprehensive staff benefits.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level before any offer is made. Inf
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Monday 21st January 2019 by 9am or first post
Interview date: w/c 21st January 2019
We are holding a recruitment open day on Saturday 12th January 2019. For more details please visit our website.