Religious Education Teacher
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected specialist education supply agency. Our Huddersfield office covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently assisting a school in the Kirklees area in their search for a suitably qualified Religious Education Teacher. The position is a full-time temporary post starting September 2018 for a minimum of a term, possibly longer. NQTs or experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The school is a large mixed secondary school rated 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection.
To be considered for the position of Religious Education Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Religious Education at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Religious Education Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Religious Education Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.