Applications are invited from qualified Secondary Teachers for a position at a reputable Independent school, located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This school has modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary role
• 12 month contract
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
• Role has potential to become permanent for the right candidate
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a suitably qualified and experienced teacher
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540900LM – Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEBSD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).