- Recruit Senior Leaders all over the world
- Support candidates through the application process
- Screen and interview candidates using Teacherhorizons systems
- Work flexibly and remotely
- Travel, visit schools and utilise your networks
Teacherhorizons is a fast-growing platform that connects teachers and senior leaders with international schools worldwide. Candidates use Teacherhorizons to explore schools, learn about different opportunities and get personal advice and support with applications. Schools use the service to promote their school, share their vacancies and access our community of almost 200,000 teachers and leaders.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated recruiter/educator with initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit to develop the next phase of our SLT recruitment service. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop their own part of the business and have a significant impact on an organisation at an early stage of growth. There is plenty of scope for development within this role such as travel, networking and visiting schools. A generous package is available for the right candidate.
Role and responsibilities
- Promoting opportunities to Senior Leaders
- Shortlisting and screening candidates
- Communicating with candidates and schools (via email and Skype)
- Using Teacherhorizons’ systems to shortlist and track candidates
- Liaising with school recruiters and decision makers
- Visiting schools and bringing in new business
- Networking at events and conferences
- Representing Teacherhorizons in various other ways and acting as an ambassador for our vision.
Skills and competencies
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- Comprehensive understanding of and experience in the international school sector.
- Experience working as a senior leader (ideally a Headteacher) in a school.
- Experience of recruiting teachers and Senior Leaders within a school.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to network with school leaders).
- Be entrepreneurially minded - experience building a successful organisation or
being involved in a young and growing business.
- Experience in sales and recruitment more broadly.
- A strong sense of personal integrity and buy-in to Teacherhorizons’ values and vision.
- Knowledge of and experience in school accreditation (eg IB, CIS, COBIS, ISS, etc)
- Be able to work flexibly, be adaptable and overcome challenges with creative solutions.
- Excellent IT skills
View full job description here
To apply for this role, please complete this application form and send a link to your Teacherhorizons profile to Shaun on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15th June 2018
If you don’t have a profile yet, it’s free and takes five minutes to join and upload
your CV.- just click here
NB - Early applications are encouraged to avoid disappointment - we will be shortlisting on an ongoing basis.