We are an accredited European School located in The Hague. Due to the maternity leave of a colleague we are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who will contribute to the further development of our school. Starting in February 2019, we have a temporary vacancy in our English language section for a:
Replacement Teacher Primary School (1.0fte)
- Fully qualified teacher status (PGCE and QTS with induction) for primary education or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Experience in teaching the age group of 4-11
- Experience with meeting the individual needs of the pupils
- Experience in working with EAL pupils
- Experience in international or intercultural education
- Good ICT skills and an understanding of ICT use in an educational context
- Being innovative and versatile with good organizational skills
- Active contribution to school development in general
- Excellent social and communicative skills
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- Willingness to settle in or near the vicinity of
- Knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
- A temporary appointment - from February 2019 until July 2019 - based on the Dutch teachers’ collective labour agreement (CAO PO) on the relevant pay scales
- An attractive relocation package with HR assistance to help with your relocation to
The Hague (if applicable)
- Location: Houtrustweg 2, The Hague
Applicants who meet the requirements are invited to send in their application letter, CV and a completed job application form no later than the 11th of November. Please send in your application for the attention of Mr. F. van de Kerkhof, director of the European School The Hague via email@example.com. Indicate: 2018-23 Replacement Teacher PRI and your name in the subject.
Interviews take place on the 19th of November and trial lessons on the 29th of November. The given dates are subject to changes without prior notice. The interview will either be in-person or via Skype, depending on the applicant’s location. The trial lesson takes place at ESH.
Applicants are eligible for the reimbursement of travel expenses. Information about expense claims will be provided upon invitation.
Detailed information about our recruitment procedure can be found on the vacancies page on our website. ESH requests all applicants to carefully read the information before applying.
Information about the European School The Hague can be found on www.eshthehague.nl and on www.rijnlandslyceum.nl whereas the site www.eursc.eu gives general information about the European Schools.