Reprographics and Digital Media Technician
Closing date: 12.30pm Monday 25th September 2017
Salary: Grade 4 SCP 18-21
Contract type: Permanent
Contract term: TERM TIME plus INSET
Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School is one of the top performing schools in the Midlands (East and West). Our recent Ofsted inspection in May was Outstanding in all areas.
We are currently looking to appoint a Reprographics and Digital Media Technician, to provide a high quality and cost effective reprographics service. Being responsible for the design and creating of internal marketing materials e.g booklets and posters and for the upkeep of the schools website and media accounts.
The successful candidate will:
· Be educated to NVQ2 level or equivalent with high levels of personal literacy and numeracy (i.e. minimum GCSE Maths and English A*-C / 9-5)
· Have high levels of literacy and numeracy
· Have excellent computer and software programmes skills
· Have excellent organisational and attention to detail skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join Saint Augustine’s which:
· Is a top performing 13-19 high school
· Has a team of specialist and committed Teachers and Support Staff
· Is committed to improving curriculum provision and Learning and Teaching across the school
· Is committed to the induction and professional development of staff
· Is a happy, successful and high achieving school with a real sense of community
· Is 20 minutes from South Birmingham/Stratford and 30 minutes from Worcester/Kidderminster
To apply for this role visit our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk
Please note; we do not accept CV’s as applications for any position within the school
Comments from our recent Ofsted May 2017
The Executive Principal and Head of School exude a determination to enable every pupil to achieve his or her potential. Governors, leaders, staff and pupils all share high expectations for pupils’ achievement and their personal development.
A ‘learning culture’ is firmly embedded among pupils. In all subjects, pupils are keen to discuss and debate ideas and approaches. They are eager to find out more, and determined to improve. Not a minute is wasted in lessons and pupils readily continue their enquiries and endeavours out of class.
Saint Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
Saint Augustine’s is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC