This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, and ambitious individual to join the administration team of an outstanding academy.
As Reprographics Technician, you will provide a professional and efficient reprographics service to the academy, which will include:
· Copying materials to produce resources for teaching and learning.
· Maintaining filed copies of regularly used resources to enable easy retrieval.
· Assisting members of staff in the preparation of new resources.
· Assisting in the distribution to classes of school-home correspondence.
· Binding multiple sheet resources to enable easier use.
· Assisting in the display of students’ work across the academy, including laminating work and backing notice boards.
· Reporting all apparent or suspected faults in the academy’s reprographics equipment to the Administration Manager.
· Contacting the service engineers to report faults and arrange call out visits for Reprographics’ photocopiers as required.
To be successful in this role you will need a proven ability to operate, and undertake basic maintenance of a range of reprographic equipment. Basic ICT skills, sufficient for routine word-processing, record keeping, e-mail etc are also essential.
To find out more and obtain an information pack, please click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday, 11th December 2017.
At The Belvedere Academy we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is required from the Disclosure & Barring Service.