We are seeking a new member of the residential team offering boarding care in our thriving boarding school. The post is full-time and non-teaching.
The residential member of staff:
- will be enthusiastic and flexible with a strong sense of humour and sound common sense
- will have a genuine interest in and a liking for young people
- will be resident whilst on duty: accommodation is available throughout the year
- will be responsible for the boarding care and the routines of girls between 11 and 18
- will share in the general life of the school according to the needs of the school and her skills and interests
- GOQ woman.
Further details of the post and application forms from Mrs Nicola MacRobbie on tel: 01344 296710 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the school can be found on the school website www.st-marys-ascot.co.uk
A short letter of application and completed application form should be sent by 12 noon on Thursday 8 February 2018 to: Mrs Mary Breen, Headmistress, St Mary’s School, Ascot SL5 9JF. First interviews will be held at the school on 19 February 2018.
St Mary’s School Ascot is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.