Wellington College offer a long-established five-day revision course to support IB, A-level and GCSE students, who wish to build confidence and improve their exam performance within a structured environment.
The course is open to all students (Wellington pupils and those from other schools around the UK and abroad). Students work in small classes (max 10 students) to ensure all relevant material can be covered.
We are particularly interested in hearing from qualified teachers with ideally over 2 years’ teaching experience in the following subjects to join our growing team:
- Triple Award Chemistry AQA
- Triple Award Physics AQA
- Combined Award Chemistry AQA Trilogy
- Combined Award Physics AQA Trilogy
- IGCSE Double Award Chemistry Edexcel
- Easter Revision Teacher - IGCSE Double Award Physics Edexcel
- Opportunity to work at one of Britain’s finest independent schools
- Full board with meals included
- Ideal CPD opportunity
- Teacher Pay: You will be entitled to be paid a set figure of £1,600 for your work on and to do with the course. This includes any preparatory work, the five days of the course and any follow up work. You will be paid on the final Friday of the course month.
Course dates are Sunday 5 to Thursday 9 April 2020. If you are interested in joining the team please complete the application form available on our website by clicking the apply button below.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 20 September 2019
Interviews are anticipated to be held within the first two weeks of October, subject to the number of applications received.
All applicants must be available to attend a formal interview & HR day either on Saturday 19 or Monday 21 October 2019 (a specific slot will be allocated to successful candidates).
Please note that applications will be considered as received and the College reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy or to interview candidates at any stage.
The College is committed to equality and diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants for any positions available at the College must be willing to undergo a number of safeguarding checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, reference checks with previous employers and, where applicable, a Barred List, Prohibition and EEA check.