We are looking for inspirational and motivated individuals to support the coaching of rugby at Colfe’s School. The role of the coach will be to support and lead coaching session as well as managing and officiating fixtures in addition to the duties below. The role would include working mid-week and Saturdays and paid hourly.
Duties will include:
• Planning effective and appropriate sessions
• Management of school teams
• Officiating at school sports fixtures and tournaments
• Leading curriculum and after school training sessions
• Administration including selecting and publishing team lists
• Supervision of pupils on sporting fixtures
The recruitment process will require all applicants to submit a current CV and details of two referees.
The application should be submitted either by email to:
Alan Bateson Head of Rugby, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent as soon as possible and by 31 July at the latest.