Bayards Hill Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding School Administrative Assistant to be part of our experienced and committed Administration Team. The hours are 20 hours per week, term-time, to start as soon as possible. This post will report to the HR Manager who manages the Admin Team.
The principle office duties would be as follow:
- Front of House: welcoming all callers to the school in a friendly, helpful manner, ensuring visitors sign in, wear a school visitor badge and check their ID, ensuring all safeguarding measures are adhered to and understanding the need for sensitivity and confidentiality
- Information Management System ARBOR – training will be provided
- General Administration telephone calls and enquiries at the office, re-directing to school staff as required and accompanying late children to class
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. filing, faxing, emailing
- Checking and ordering school resources stock e.g. pupils school uniform, stationery
- Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
Previous experience is an advantage, but not essential.
We can offer:
- Friendly, professional and welcoming staff
- Polite and happy children
- Training where required
- Support from HR Manager
- Active and supportive governors.
The payment will be NJC G4 (Points 12 – 13). Actual payable starting salary is £7,913.16 - £8,013.62 pa, pro rata. This post is for 20 hours per week, plus 5 Inset Days; 8am - 12pm, Monday - Friday.
The position comes with membership of a comprehensive Healthcare Benefits Plan.
Visits to the school prior to interview are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or if you would like more information about the role, please contact Mrs A. Dazley, HR Manager on 01865 761 656 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21 September 2018 at 8am.
Interview: Monday 24 September 2018.
How to apply: Please download an application pack from below and email it to: email@example.com
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check.