Bayards Hill Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding School Administrative Assistant to be part of our experienced and committed Administration Team. The hours are 20 hours per week, term-time, to start as soon as possible. This post will report to the HR Manager who manages the Admin Team.
The principle office duties would be as follows:
- Front of House, welcoming all callers to the school in a friendly, helpful manner, ensuring visitors sign in, wear a school visitor badge and check their ID, ensuring all safeguarding measures are adhered to and understanding the need for sensitivity and confidentiality
- Information Management System – training will be provided
- General Administration telephone calls and enquiries at the office, re-directing to school staff as required and accompanying late children to class
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. filing, faxing, emailing
- Checking school resources stock e.g. pupils school uniform, stationery
- Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
Previous experience is an advantage, but not essential.
We can offer:
- Friendly, professional and welcoming staff
- Polite and happy children
- Training where required
- Support from HR Manager
- Active and supportive governors.
The payment will be NJC G4 (Points 12 – 13) • Actual payable salary is £7,934.93 - £8,035.65 pa, pro rata. This post is for 37 hours per week, plus 5 Inset Days, 8am -12pm, Monday - Friday.
The position comes with membership of a comprehensive Healthcare Benefits Plan.
If you would like to discuss the post further, please contact Mrs. A. Dazley, HR Manager, on 01865 761656 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 21 September 2018
Interviews: w/c 24 September 2018
How to apply: An application pack and full vacancy details can be downloaded from the school’s vacancy website: http://www.bayards-hill.oxon.sch.uk
In addition to your application form, please email a letter of application, detailing reasons for your interest in this post and your relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Completed offline application forms should be posted direct to the school for the attention of Mrs. A. Dazley, Trust HR Officer and Office Manager at Bayards Hill Primary School.
Oxfordshire Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.