Vision for Education is looking for a strong School Administrator to work with a school within the Bradford area. The role is to start ASAP until the end of the academic year and will continue into September. The ideal candidate will have school experience, SIMS experience, be confident answering phones and happy to work in a small team or as an individual with tasks from the office manager.
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Be positive.
· Be empathetic towards pupils.
· Be flexible with your work styles in order to adapt to each individuals.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist Secondary Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· We pay National Living Wage
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.