School Administrator / Receptionist
We are looking to appoint an administrator to provide effective administrative, secretarial and front of house support.
- Are you interested in working in a dynamic and innovative new school as part of a new and developing support team?
- Do you want to help develop the school’s administrative team and contribute to student success?
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the school, the ideal candidate will bring forward thinking administrative experience and the ability to use the latest technologies and programmes, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and SIMS to a high level.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator with students, parents/carers and staff
- Proven record of high level ICT skills
- High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent customer care skills
About Wapping High School:
- Inclusive multicultural 11 – 16 Free School located in East London
- An innovative digital and flexible 21 st century learning environment
- Small school with only 84 students in each year group
- All Year 7, 8 and 9 pupils have their own chromebook devices
- Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- A supportive environment where staff are valued as an integral part of the Wapping High family
Wapping High School is committed to the protection and safety of its students and to promoting their welfare. To that end identity, enhanced DBS and medical checks will be required from the successful applicant. The school is also an employer committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
Your written application
We hope that after reading the information pack you will want to apply for the post advertised.
If you wish to proceed, please click apply and send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 14th October 2019 at noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 15th October 2019
Interview: Commencing Thursday 17th October 2019
Wapping High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal DBS check.