School Administrator / Receptionist
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (pro rata)
Hours: full time (Term Time Only)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint an administrator to provide effective administrative, secretarial and front of house support.
· Are you interested in working in a dynamic and innovative new school as part of a new and developing support team?
· Do you want to help develop the school’s administrative team and contribute to student success?
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the school. The ideal candidate will bring forward thinking administrative experience and the ability to use the latest technologies and programmes such as Microsoft Excel, Word and SIMS to a high level.
The successful candidate will be:
· An excellent communicator with students, parents/carers and staff
· Proven record of high level ICT skills
· High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Excellent customer care skills
About Wapping High School:
· Inclusive multicultural 11 – 16 Free School located in East London
· An innovative digital and flexible 21st century learning environment
· Small school with only 84 students in each year group
· All Year 7, 8 and 9 pupils have their own chromebook devices
· Competitive salaries based on experience and skills
· Outstanding CPD opportunities
· A supportive environment where staff are valued as an integral part of the Wapping High family
Wapping High School is committed to the protection and safety of its students and to promoting their welfare. To that end identity, enhanced DBS and medical checks will be required from the successful applicant. The school is also an employer committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications regardless of age, gender or ethnicity.
We hope that after reading the information pack you will want to apply for the post advertised.
If you wish to proceed, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting the full job title.
If you would like to visit the school please contact Taysha Morgan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
0203 597 3670
Closing Date: Monday 16th July 2018 by 4pm.
Shortlisting will be shortly after closing date with interviews.