Churchmead School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and highly skilled School Bursar who will strategically lead all business functions. You will need the ability to model and demand high expectations in all areas of the school from pupils and staff.
Reporting directly to the Headteacher and as part of the Senior Leadership Team, the highly prominent job role will include financial accountability, income generation, strategic planning, contract management, responsibility for support areas to include estate management, health and safety, IT, HR, Community, resources and catering.
The successful candidate will:
· have an accountancy qualification
· qualification and experience of being a School Bursar or similar
· have excellent management and leadership qualities
· be able to work independently or as part of a dedicated team of staff
· have understanding of the tensions in school financial management and be able to advise the Head teacher accordingly
· have a flexible approach
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application: For further details and an application pack, please contact Miss T Younger, Churchmead C of E (VA) School, Priory Way, Datchet, and Berkshire, SL3 9JQ. Tel: 01743 211330 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 22nd June