Haggerston School is looking to appoint an exceptional School Business Leader to play a key role in the next phase of our development from a Good to Outstanding School.
You will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and play a key role in School Improvement Planning and providing strategic vision and therefore be central to the school’s continuing success.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone who:
● can demonstrate significant successful experience of leadership and management in an educational or business setting
● has experience of contract management in facilities, premises and catering
● has experience of managing a large budget and extensive capital expenditure
● has experience of working as a member of a Senior Team
● has excellent leadership skills and the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams
We can offer you:
● staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
● an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
● work in a Leadership team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Click on Apply Now to download an application form.
Please return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Morning for Prospective Candidates: 8.30am - 10.30am on Wednesday 31st January 2018 (please contact HR to book a place)
Application Closing Date: Monday 19th February 2018, 12 noon
Provisional Interview and Assessment Day: Tuesday 27th February
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.