We are seeking a highly motivated, qualified and experienced School Business Manager for our outstanding school.
You will be forward thinking and innovative and, as part of the School’s Leadership Team, will work closely with the Principal, teaching and non-teaching staff and the Governing Body to maintain the school’s Outstanding Ofsted status as well as contributing to the strategic planning of the school.
You will have a strong financial background with previous successful experience of planning and delivering budgets and managing projects and people. You will need keen organisational skills, analytical accuracy and incisive strategic thinking and also be IT literate.
- Have proven experience of managing finance and/or a recognised financial management or business management qualification, or be a graduate or equivalent (at least Level 6).
- Be a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the overall strategic leadership and management of the school and its pursuit of excellence.
- Work with the Principal to identify the best practice available and use this to create an outward looking culture which promotes an ethos of achievement and a desire for excellence, where all stakeholders contribute in positive ways to the school and wider community.
- Support the Principal in the effective leadership and management of both teaching and associate staff.
- Provide effective strategic and commercial leadership and management of the school’s finances, premises, facilities and support services, including innovation.
- Provide the professional leadership and management of support staff.
- Oversee day to day human resource and personnel issues, and refer to the Trust’s advisers as and when appropriate.
- Oversee financial management for the school.
- Support the growing business development activities of the organisation and wider Trust where appropriate.
- Manage contracts and procurement processes.