St Jude’s is a one form entry Church of England Primary School nestled in the centre of Herne Hill, where the Christian Ethos is at the heart of all that we achieve. As the school is small, staff know the children well and there is a strong sense of the “St Jude’s Family”.
“Incredibly inclusive, peaceful and happy” SIAMS report 2018
We are looking for a Business Manager to lead on the efficient management of the school’s administration, finance, business, personnel and premises functions.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Become part of an ambitious and committed team
- Be part of our school leadership team
- Have a pivotal role in leading on whole school initiatives linked with finance
- Attend training and development opportunities.
Parking is available, there are excellent transport links from Herne Hill Station and Brixton.
You will have:
- A certificate in School Business management or a willingness to study for the qualification
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- The ability to manage the school administration, finance, personnel and premises systems
- Experience of researching best value options to ensure financial sustainability
- Knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office, Excel, Walton Samuels and Finance Packages.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact the Headteacher, Miss Alexandra New, on 0207 274 2883 or email email@example.com. Ref: St Jude’s SBM
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form to: Miss Alexandra New, St Jude’s Church of England Primary School, Regent Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0EL.
Application deadline: Thursday 22nd November 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 29th November 2018
St Jude’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack. www.lambeth.gov.uk
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
St Jude’s Church of England Primary School
Regent Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0EL
Headteacher: Alexandra New