We are looking for a School Business Manager to be part of the ongoing improvement of Lanchester Community Free School.
The position is offered on a part time basis, 35 hours per week, working term time plus two weeks.
Salary (FTE: £26,916) (Actual P/T salary: £22,523.90, based on the hours above)
The successful applicant will be involved in both a strategic and hands on activity, under the guidance of the Principal and with support from the Trust Business Manager. You will take responsibility for the school’s business affairs, including financial management, human resources, IT, school administration and facilities management. The successful candidate will have an important role in developing highly effective and structured systems and processes in order to support the Principal, the staff team and Governors in their accountability to the West Herts Schools Trust (WHST).
The ideal candidate will have:
· A relentlessly positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Substantial experience of leading the budgetary management and control within an organisation
· Substantial experience of leading, managing and motivating teams
· Relevant SBM qualification, or the willingness to undertake such training, e.g. CSBM, DSBM.
· A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contribution
· Free Parking
· A chance to be part of a growing and rapidly improving school.
· Competitive Salary