SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
42 weeks per year, 35 hours per week (8am-4pm)
Salary: PO3 £37,650 - £ 40,653 pro-rata
Required as soon as possible
We invite applications from enterprising and flexible individuals with energy and vision, to join our senior team as our new School Business Manager. Rhyl Primary School is a happy and inclusive two-form entry primary school in Kentish Town. We are a forward thinking and creative school with exceptional children who are keen to learn, and a committed and friendly staff team. We are looking for an accomplished, well experienced candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration, in particular Finance, Premises and Facilities and Human Resources.
· Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills
· Be highly organised, reliable and able to use time management skills effectively
· Have high expectations
· Be approachable and friendly
· Possess self-motivation and initiative to work as part of a team as well as individually
· Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
· Have the qualification for School Business Management or a willingness to undertake the training
The successful candidate will have confidence and experience in strategic planning; school administration and management; finance; budget planning and implementation; procurement; human resources; facilities management; governance and the ability to head varied teams of support staff in a school environment. Above all they will be flexible and well-organised and able to manage time efficiently.
· A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
· A supportive and inclusive school community where everyone is valued
· Excellent professional development and training opportunities
· A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team and supportive and active Governing Body
If you think this might be the job for you, please come and visit us. Please contact Llŷr Carvana, the Head Teacher’s Executive Assistant at email@example.com to make an appointment. Application packs and candidate information are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23 November 2018 at 12pm
Interviews: Thursday 29 November 2018
No agencies please
Rhyl Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be taken up before interview and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.