School Business Manager required to start Oct/Nov 2017
ELLENBROOK COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
TEL: 0161 799 6347
Head Teacher: Mrs Wendy Parkins
Grade 3B 29-32
8:30-4:30 - 35 hours per week -term time only
NOR – 330 including 30 Nursery places (phased increase two 2 form entry)
Closing date and shortlisting – 29th Sept 12:00 noon
Interviews -3rd Oct
We wish to appoint a hardworking, reliable and trustworthy school business manager. Ideally the candidate will have experience of working in a primary school office.
The position entails dealing with a wide range of queries from a variety of people. You will manage confidential information and communicate with adults and children in a polite and professional manner. You will also support the Headteacher and SLT, by organising meetings, preparing documents and presenting to governors.
We are increasing in size and this role will expand and change as we progress. The successful candidate will join our fantastic team and will play a crucial part in the ongoing development of our school.
· 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths Qualification to Grade C and above or equivalent
· Sound knowledge of a range of computer applications including SIMs
· An understanding of the principles of:
- Services required by a school to enable its efficient and effective operation
- Education funding and the need to operate within the financial constraints
· Book keeping/financial management
· Experience of budget monitoring and account reconciliation
· SIMS/FMS software experience
Please see attached Person Specification and Job Description for further requirements.
If you would like any additional information, please contact the School Secretary Mrs Helen McKenna
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.