A position has become available in our Academy Cleaning Team to work as part of a team to provide flexible cleaning provision throughout the School.
Hours of Work: 15 hours per week (Mon - Thurs 4pm - 7pm Fri 3pm - 6pm)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the area/sites allocated.
2. To be aware of the conditions associated with the cleaning of your allocated areas related to the school/site users and to work to the appropriate Health and Safety rules and processes.
3. To use the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and machinery such as wet or dry vacuum cleaners, scrubbing, buffing and scrubber/dryer machines to ensure the job is done effectively.
4. Cleaning duties will include cleaning, washing, sweeping, scrubbing, sanitising, shampooing, vacuuming, polishing and dusting of designated areas, as required by the School.
5. Specialist cleaning where requested by the Supervisor, i.e. carpet shampooing.
6. To report any damage/defects of both the Company’s equipment and the Client’s property, to the Supervisor.
7. To liaise with Site Staff, Supervisors and Managers as required.
8. To carry out scheduled and reactive cleaning tasks within any part of the School
Please see attached full job description.
Manchester Communication Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure for a Regulated Activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.