1. Promote and introduce school and the school’s college counseling programme on behalf of the school
2. Help students with college research and guide students during the process of college application
3. Design the college counseling programme of the school and teach students college counseling lessons so that students are well prepared as well as educate parents about the college admission system
4. Develop good networks with the college admission officers from all over the world, arrange and attend professional development activities such as university fairs, university tours, etc.
5. Provide updated university application related information to the students, parents and staff.
6. Work together with the teachers in recommendation letter writing appropriate to the receiving university as well as guiding the students in all aspects together with the teachers
1. Bachelor or above degree in US higher education
2. More than 5years working experience in the international education field 3
. Working as admission officer for at least three years in the US universities
4. Excellent operational knowledge of all the requirements of the US/UK/Canada College Admission System
5. Experience of teaching and/ or tutoring and/or counseling at a school is preferred
6. Highly responsible, able to work with the Chinese high school students patiently 7. Good team player
Competitive salary package, salary range: USD 3500 - 6000 per month (which includes housing)
Daily work: 7:45am-4:00 pm
Work related visa
Yearly flight Free tuition for 1 dependent within the Vanke Schools