School Finance Officer/Business Manager
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are outlined in the section below titled ‘the successful candidate’.
Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a School Finance Officer/Business Manager to work in a primary school in Liverpool. The position is due to begin immediately.
- Be responsible for the financial accounting, process and administration of the school.
- Management of HR processes, school safeguarding and management of the single central record.
- Provide support and guidance for support staff involved in financial and administration processes inclusive of Health and Safety, Procurement & recruitment.
The school is looking for a committed and successful School Finance Officer/Business Manager to support their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
The Successful Candidate:
• Experience of financial management and budgetary control in schools or a similar environment.
• SIMS Experience and a good understanding of ICT and accompanying software packages
• Good knowledge and understanding of HR/payroll, Health and safety & Facilities management
• Be confident in your ability to secure funding through researching and applying for resources
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
commence in Mar 2020.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you fit the criteria above and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack on our Primary Team at 0151 363 2266 or email email@example.com