Grade: Scale 5 (term time only)
Commencing: September 2017 (1 year maternity cover)
Lancasterian Primary School is a fantastic place to work, as is Haringey (one of the most improved boroughs in the country). We share a site with the Vale Special School and are proud of our inclusion programme.
We are looking for a School Leadership Personal Assistant to:
- be responsible for the provision of personal assistant duties to the school leadership;
- support the Office Manager in the provision of an effective and efficient admin service; and
- take a lead role in marketing the school.
Lancasterian Primary School is a place where children and staff thrive, where every member of the school community is valued and where innovation, initiative and creativity are encouraged.
For successful candidates we offer:
- A fantastic team that champions children's well-being
- Exciting opportunities working with a new head teacher and leadership team with a vision to take the school to outstanding
- A lovely well-equipped environment with highly motivated children
- Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- Support from a strong line manager
If this sounds like a role for you then please contact the school for a visit!
If you are an outstanding administrative assistant, if you work hard and thrive on challenge and have an interest in working within education then we would like to hear from you.
Please go to http://www.lancasterianprimary.co.uk/Vacancies to download an application pack or to arrange a visit call 0208 808 8088.
Closing Date: September 4th 12pm.
Email your completed application to- email@example.com
Interviews: September 9th, 9:30am
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone.
Lancasterian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced CRB check.