Salford College’s vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
School Liaison Officer
Reference Number: SCC171851
Salary: Starting salary £22,941 per annum with incremental
progression to £26,069
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 13th
Location: Various sites
Contract Type: Maternity cover for 12 months
Hours per Week: 37
This is a very exciting position and requires a confident and enthusiastic individual who will be target driven to recruit school leavers to the college. The post holder will attend schools to present to classes and whole year groups, will undertake student interviews, forge excellent links and working relationships with key contacts and host events such as interview evenings and open events. The post holder must be a car owner and they will work across Greater Manchester. The role includes regular evening work.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reasons to Join Us
· 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
· A wide range of learning & career opportunities
· MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
· Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
· We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.