Notre Dame School is seeking to appoint a part-time School Nurse to provide medical and first aid services to pupils, staff and visitors to the School.
The Medical Centre is open Monday to Friday from 09.30 until 16.15 during term time and is staffed by a registered nurse and a part time medical assistant who also holds a first-aid qualification.
The Medical Centre provides health advice, literature and helps to facilitate health promotion within the School, researching up-to-date information and accessing resources for staff and pupils.
The nurse teaches aspects of PHSE (Personal Health and Social Education) within the School.
The School Nurse is also on the Health and Safety committee and liaises closely with parents, senior management and House staff to provide continuity of services and care for our pupils.
• The School has high expectations of its staff, and therefore looks to reward them with a competitive salary scale and beneficial conditions of service
• There is an extensive induction programme for all new colleagues and ongoing professional development is encouraged
• There is ample opportunity to take on additional responsibility
• The School enjoys a fantastic situation: central London is 30 minutes away, the M25 and A3 are 5 minutes away. Heathrow is less than half an hour.
• Fee concessions are available for the pupils of any member of staff who meet the school’s entry requirements
• Longer holidays than the state maintained sector
• Free on-site parking
• Free use of the school’s leisure and sporting facilities, including a heated indoor pool
• Free lunch and refreshments are available throughout the working day
Details about the School and an application form can be found on: http://www.notredame.co.uk/Vacancies
Please complete the application form and write a covering statement in support of your application and email to the HR Department at HR@notredame.co.uk.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 17th August 2017
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted by 31st August 2017.