School Officer | Assisting Student Learning | St Joseph's College, Toowoomba
Applications close Wednesday, 29 September 2021
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible; applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date.
Term time (40 weeks) | 38 hours per week
Continuing | Immediate start (negotiable)
School Officer Level 2 | $28.16 - $28.83 per hour plus super
Position arising from an employee resignation
St Joseph’s College offers a dynamic and vibrant learning atmosphere with a spirit of faith, hope, compassion and excellence. The College calls on all staff to use their talents to their full whilst working in partnership with parents to provide a quality education.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- ability to work in a vibrant community and a willingness to adapt to a variety of learning environments
- readiness to assist with aspects of preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across the key learning areas for every student
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
- a cover letter, of no more than two pages highlighting your demonstrated skills and experience
- your resume, to include the names of two referees (one must be your current or most recent manager)
- supporting application documents.
To discuss this role, please contact the Principal, Kort Goodman by email email@example.com.
Employment will be in accordance with the Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement – Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2019 – 2023.
Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools