45 hours per week to include early and late shifts
Kew House School is seeking to appoint an administratively strong, confident and enthusiastic individual with good computing skills to join our Reception Team in this co-educational Senior School in West London. Candidates with experience of working in Schools would be advantageous but this is not essential.
Our School Receptionist will:
- Assist in the maintenance of the school’s Management Information System
- Enter, manage and analyse data relating to attendance, clubs, staffing and assessment
- Manage elements of the school website including updates and notices
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to relevant personnel when necessary
- Meet and greet visitors ensuring signing in and safeguarding procedures are followed
- Monitor the security gate and access to the site
- Manage and monitor late students signing in
- Deal with school correspondence as directed
- Collect incoming and manage outgoing mail
- Operate the internal school post
- Ensure the office area and reception area are tidy and welcoming
- Attend such school functions as required by the Head
- Assist with first aid as directed
- Issue student badges and folios
- Be responsible for monitoring and ordering school/office stationery stock
- Liaise with Senior Leadership Team when required
- Carry out such work as required by the Head
- Complete training as appropriate
How to apply:
Please submit a completed ‘Support Staff’ Application Form together with supporting letter of application. References will be taken prior to interview.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Mr Mark Hudson, Headmaster, Kew House School, 6 Capital Interchange Way, London, TW8 0EX.
Closing date: Midday on Friday 4 January 2019.
Suitable applicants will be contacted by telephone and invited to attend an interview by arrangement.
All appointments are made in accordance with our equal opportunities policy and applicants should let us know of any special needs they may have. Kew House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and questions will be asked at interview to assess suitability of candidate to work with our children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory criminal record (DBS) check.