“Hoe Valley School is an inspiring environment at the heart of its community where every student’s experience is personalised. Our students will learn to think independently, pursue their ambitions and achieve to their highest potential.”
Hoe Valley School is:
- An oversubscribed secondary school which opened in September 2015 to serve the local community of South Woking
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in June 2018
- Delivering innovative and exciting lessons to years 7, 8, 9 10 & 11
- Committed to ensuring our students leave us with excellent academic outcomes, the skills to be ‘work-ready’ and the traits of excellent global citizens
- Following the national curriculum offering an extended day allowing time for additional Maths and English along with time for all students to complete their homework during the compulsory day
- A Google School with ICT fully embedded in all curriculum areas
- Committed to learning which is relevant with links to the ‘real world’ of business, higher education and the local community
- In a state of the art new School completed in September 2018 on Egley Road, Woking
We are looking to appoint two highly organised, articulate and friendly individuals to provide a part-time receptionist and secretarial service for the staff and to ensure appropriate administrative procedures are undertaken. You will be the first point of contact with parents/carers, students, agencies, governors, staff and all visitors so will ensure the first impression given is of the highest standard whether in person or over the telephone.
You will have a friendly and confident personality, good spoken and written communication skills, an excellent telephone manner and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
- Commitment to supporting our staff to have a good work/life balance by offering longer school holidays
- On-going investment into your career development through bespoke CPD programmes
- Access to the Cycle 2 Work scheme allowing a discount on the cost of bikes and equipment
- Corporate membership to the Sportsbox Leisure Centre, located next to the School
- On-site parking.
HOURS OF WORK:
7.30am-1.00pm OR 1.00pm - 5.30pm daily
The role is term-time only.
Please see Job Description for further details.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete and send your application form and any queries to: email@example.com.
Please state on your application form if you are only able to work the morning or the afternoon time slot.
Deadline for application is:
Tuesday 31st March 2020
Interviews to take place:
w/c 20th April 2020
Applications are considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Only fully completed application forms received by the stated deadline for applications will be accepted as valid applications.
CV’s will not be accepted as applications. No recruitment agencies please.