Schools Teacher, Computing
Unqualified /NQT/Main Pay Scale 1-6/Upper Pay Scale 1-3. (Depending on experience)
Salary range: £21,641 to £48,244 pro rata
1 year fixed-term, 1½ days per week
Required for April 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational Computing Teacher to join our settled and motivated staff team in April 2019. We are keen to appoint the right person – someone who will fit into our community, helping us to raise standards even further. We are highly ambitious for all of our children, and are seeking the right person to help all children in Key Stage 1 and 2 make excellent progress. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent teaching leading to outstanding outcomes. We will also consider applications from unqualified teachers.
Hanover is an over-subscribed and successful school in a great location by the side of the Regent's Canal. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Outstanding teaching in Key Stage 1 and 2
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils including the most vulnerable, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
• Successful team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
We can offer:
• Motivated and inspiring pupils
• A happy, hardworking and supportive team
• An excellent working environment
• Good opportunities for professional development
• High quality classroom support
• A diverse and engaged school community.
We welcome applications from teachers with all levels of experience
Hanover Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
Visits to the school are encouraged on the following dates: 29 January, 4 February or 12 February 2019. Please contact Marina Kilcoyne, Business Manager on 020 7689 8949 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Application deadline noon Monday 25 February 2019.
Interviews will be held on 4 March 2019.