Dates: Apply by 12pm on Wednesday 18th September 2019, job to start ASAP
Salary: £9 per hour
Location: West London, Isleworth
Contract type: Part-time, 9 hours and 10 minutes per week, spread across a.m. and p.m. slots
Contract term: Permanent
Overview: Nishkam School West London is an innovative state of the art all-through 4-19 school. Nishkam’s outstanding primary school opened in 2013 followed by the secondary phase in September 2018, with a four-form entry in Year 7 of 100 pupils. The school is part of an outstanding Multi-Academy Trust (4 schools, 2 nurseries; vocational college in Kenya).
We have an opportunity to appoint somebody to the role of Traffic Marshal. You will play an important part not only in ensuring the health and safety of children, but also in maintaining positive relations with local residents. This role would suit somebody who is motivated by supporting their local community.
The successful candidate will be:
- committed to and able to support the school ethos
- able to promote high standards of behaviour amongst children
- organised, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to work effectively under pressure
- able to communicate with a wide range of people.
We will offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- opportunities for professional development.
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm, Wednesday 18th September 2019.
- Successful candidates to be contacted on: Wednesday 18th September 2019.
- Interviews: Friday 20th September 2019.