KAA is a growing 11-18 academy. In our first three years we have built a school which has the very highest standards, both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. We now have 720 students in Years 7, 8, 9, 10, and 200 in Y12 & 13. Our school is heavily oversubscribed at both Year 7 and Sixth Form.
At KAA we are building a school which has the very highest standards - both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. In July 2014 the Department of Education reported we are “one of the best new academies they had ever seen” in terms of our planning and curriculum development. In November of that year we were inspected by Miriam Rosen, former HMCI, who wrote “the academy has made a remarkable start and is already securing highly positive outcomes for students.” We look forward to our first full Ofsted inspection in due course and aim to achieve ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
We are currently looking for talented and committed School Transport Officer to join our growing Academy.
- Support and co-ordinate school transport arrangements for displaced and vulnerable students.
- Liaise with stakeholders where required to ensure smooth communication between school and the Care for Grenfell and LA transport teams.
- Supervise students embarking on afternoon transport and tracking when students have left the site.
- Managing and preparing taxi and bus registers, taking account for student absence.
- Acting as a key school contact for parents with queries regarding their child’s transport arrangements.
- Ensuring site security when transportation vehicles arrive and leave the school premises.
- Building links and relationships with external organisations and contributing to the school’s long-term strategy for supporting the transport needs of displaced and vulnerable students.
Deadline: Apply by Monday 15th January 2018
Please send your completed application form to Lavinia Baboi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/eh8N7EiLSyU6BIuE2
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children